Are you promoting the idea of sustainable urban mobility? Share your actions with us!
By registering your MOBILITYACTION on this website, you can become a part of the EUROPEANMOBILITYWEEK campaign. Our campaign wants to share as many best practices to inspire people to promote sustainable urban mobility. Once registered, your activities will be displayed on our list of MOBILITYACTIONS.
Whether you’ve decided to cycle to work with your neighbours, or you’re an employer taking concrete action to encourage your employees to use public transport, we’re eager to help you share your success story.
How does it work?
All you have to do is create a profile and fill in the online form. Tell us about the promotional action you are organising in your neighbourhood, city, town, school, organisation or company.Due to such diversity of UVARs, they are often misunderstood by the private and professional road users across the EU.
What is in for me?
- You can profit from the reach and visibility of the EUROPEANMOBILITYWEEK campaign
- Once you have submitted your action, you can also use our campaign stamp and associated promotional materials to increase visibility.
- Outstanding MOBILITYACTIONs will be handpicked regularly by the project’s team. These actions are promoted on our best practices page [link]
Information and Rules
The submission process is always open and not limited to the EUROPEANMOBILITYWEEK in September, as the project aims to promote good mobility actions across the entire year.
Everyone is welcome to join us, whether you represent a group of people, a NGO, social partners, research or teaching institutions, local-, regional or city authorities, public institutions and public/private companies.
Each submission must meet the following conditions:
- The registration form must be submitted in clear, standard English
- The action must promote a behavioural shift towards a more sustainable urban mobility culture
- Entrants must be aged 18 or older
You are not allowed to:
- Promote any commercial products or solutions
- Be involved in actions that are potentially harmful to citizens
- Promote unlawful behaviour or civil disobedience
- By registering an action, the entrant accepts that s/he has read and understood the campaign rules.You will be allowed to include the EUROPEANMOBILITYWEEK campaign stamp in your promotional materials, which can be found on the Communication Toolkit page, along with rules for usage.
- The right to participate in the EUROPEANMOBILITYWEEK campaign is given to actions as entities themselves and not to institutions or companies. In practice this means that the associated campaign materials can be used only on web pages promoting the action and not every page of an organisation’s website. Affiliation with the campaign is in no way intended to serve as endorsement of commercial advertisements, products or services.
- The European Secretariat’s decision is final. The European Secretariat also reserves the right to reject a registration that does not comply with the requirements of the campaign. By submitting a registration, entrants accept that they do not have legal recourse to challenge the European Secretariat decision.